More Than a Job: The Ultimate Team Sport
With two offices and more than 160 employees, our dedication to servicing the needs of our clients has been the linchpin for our success for over 30 years. Our sustained growth and solid reputation makes us a reliable employer with opportunities for employees to excel and grow into leadership roles.
What is it like working for Dellbrook | JKS?
- Your coworkers are dedicated, motivated and on a level playing field.
- What you say matters and your hard work plays a pivotal role in the success of our jobs and clients.
- Visible growth opportunities give you purpose to create tangible long term goals.
- Family values are at the core of our business. We want you to achieve the proper work life balance. We value your time outside of the office walls as much as we do inside them.
- You have the opportunity to diversify your experience, work with accomplished mentors and tackle projects with the support of a knowledgeable team.
- You will enjoy a positive team building and family oriented culture that starts from the top.
- You will be part of a company who gives back because we recognize how fortunate we are and regularly provide valuable contributions to many worthy causes.
- You’ll thrive in a creative work environment, have consistent opportunities for learning and career development, receive an excellent salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
We truly believe that our employees are the best in the industry and the key to our success as a firm. Dellbrook | JKS is a workplace that values you and your growth, and truly operates under the value system of Honesty, Integrity and Family Values.
If you would like to build a lasting career contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robust Team Support
Here are a few of the programs we offer to ensure our employees' success and cultivate a culture of growth:
- See how we grow our leaders:
Next Generation Leadership Program
- Mentored from the start:
- Experience all aspects of construction:
Construction Immersion Program
- Dedicated to your growth:
Learning & Development
Dellbrook | JKS' benefits include:
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Development and Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Paid Time Off including vacation/sick/personal time
- Friday Summer Hours (between memorial and labor day)
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Additional Benefits (maybe reword this)