West Tisbury Town Hall Renovation & Expansion
The Historical West Tisbury Town Hall Renovation & Expansion project included partial demolition and renovation of the existing, approximately 4,800 SF, wood-stud and timber-framed three-story, circa 1858 Town Hall building, as well as an addition of approximately 3,200 SF to contain three floors and full basement on a 1.3 acre site. The existing structure did not have a basement, therefore the existing granite stone foundation was removed and granite stone was stored on-site. A new full basement was constructed under the existing building. New construction included standard concrete foundations and wood framing with structural steel sub-framing.
Architect: Keenan & Kenny Architects
Owner: Town of West Tisbury
Location: West Tisbury, Massachusetts